Your home is more than just a place to live. It is an environment for living…one that brings you comfort, joy, and satisfaction. It is a setting where you can express yourself, nurture growth, and experience life with your family. It is a creation that is yours alone.
Our job is to listen to you, understand your vision, and communicate it with the tools of our craft: smart design, architectural integrity, thoughtfully selected materials, and quality workmanship.
Your Dream Home
Building your own custom home is your dream. As experienced custom home builders, VHB knows what it takes to make your dream a reality. We will consult with you, share ideas, and keep a record of all of your innovative thoughts in order to craft the perfect blueprint for your future home. Before long, you’ll be walking your family and friends through your own brand new, custom-made, tailor fit home, and they will be astonished!
Vancouver Home Builders makes any dream home possible; there are no limits except those in your own imagination. Take the first step and contact us to start the journey today. In just a few months, you could be living in your very own custom made home, taking pride in the fact that your creativity and imagination helped to create it.
Why Choose Us
We understand the true value of your home. It’s not just a shelter. It's a place for gathering, growing and learning, for sharing the most intimate moments and the biggest celebrations in your life. It's a physical, lasting legacy of your love, warmth, and success. It's the place you feel most comfortable, because It's a reflection of you.
- Guaranteed Installations
- Fully Managed Services
- Design With Vision
- Comprehensive Experience
- Family Values
- Real estate: finding and purchasing the perfect lot;
- Design: deciding how your dream home will look, feel and function (including architecture, plumbing, mechanical and structural engineering);
- Permit: obtaining the city’s permission to build; and
- Construction: building your home from start to finish.
- You are seeking exemptions from local bylaws (such as setbacks or height restrictions)
- Your project is in close proximity to a conservation area, watercourse, or subject to heritage restrictions
- Your project is larger or more complex than a typical custom home